Beauty and Hair
DO YOU OFFER HAIR EXTENTIONS?
WHAT HAIR TYPES DO YOU OFFER?
Jon’Ric Salons across the US are certified Cinderella salons offering straight, synthetic, body wave, curly / permed and afro textured human hair.
DO I NEED SUPPORT PRODUCTS?
Yes, your price quote will include a complete set of support products that are mandatory.
WILL IT DAMAGE MY HAIR?
The System will not harm your hair. The ready-made bonds have been designed to melt at a low temperature to protect fine and course hair alike. The extensions are flexible and blend with your own hair to create a natural overall finish. They are easy to apply and just as easy to remove.
CAN I WASH MY HAIR NORMALLY?
Once you get home, leave the hair for three days before washing to allow the bonds to set properly. Tip your head back when you wash your hair. Gently massage the scalp. Do not use a scrubbing motion. Always dry the hair and bonds completely. Shampoo immediately after swimming.
WHAT ABOUT WHEN I GO TO BED?
When going to bed tie your hair in a soft scrunchie to prevent it from tangling. Using the Cinderella brush gently work through the hair from the ends up, supporting the bonds and being careful not to tug them. Be prepared to allow a little extra time each day to look after your Cinderella extensions but above all enjoy living the fairytale.
ANY OTHER BENEFITS?
– All the hair is cuticle correct (cuticles face the same way) to avoid tangling
– Quality controlled – each bundle has a Remy Grade Approved Certificate
– Only the softest and silkiest hair is used
– Cinderella’s pre-bonded hair extensions have a protein-moulded bond (PMB)
– The bonds are made of protein and will not harm the hair
– The hair comes prepared and is simple to apply
– There are 51 different colours to ensure a perfect match
– Easy to apply and just as easy to remove